WE ARE NOW OPEN
LEARN HOW WE ARE KEEPING PATIENTS SAFE CLICK HERE
We are now open and welcome you to call in or schedule your appointment online. Our team has been working hard to create a safe and comfortable environment for patients as your safety is our highest priority. Without further delay, let’s discuss the 6-step program we have implemented to make sure our patients are safe:
- COVID-19 Consent Form: Before your appointment, we will send you a consent form through text in regard to COVID-19. It must be completely filled out before the appointment.
- Curbside check-in: When you arrive at our office parking lot you must notify us of your arrival through text or call. We will let you know as soon we are ready for you. This will avoid patients waiting in our lounge area.
- Guests: If you are being accompanied by a guest such as a spouse, parent, child, etc., that person must wait outside the office. If your guest is absolutely needed to come into the operatory, they will need to wear a mask or face shield.
- Face Masks: All patients must wear masks when entering our office.
- Temperature: We will be taking your temperature when you enter the office with a Forehead Infrared Thermometer. If you have a body temperature of 99.1 degrees or more, we will ask you to reschedule the appointment.
- Air Purification system & Everyday disinfectant: We have multiple air purification systems in our office the IWAVE & Pure Zone HEPA Filtration system. Studies show that these technologies are proven to remove 99.7 percent of particles as small as 0.3 microns reduce pathogens, allergens, particles. We will also implement mandatory disinfecting of our equipment and office regularly.
We want you to feel comfortable the next time you visit our office knowing that we have taken many steps to protect each patient’s health.
Dr. Gonzalez & the team at Regency Square Dental